What is PLSC?The Professional Land Surveyors of Colorado, Inc. (PLSC) is the professional land surveyors’ society in Colorado. The PLSC represents land surveyors’ interests in the State, proposes new legislation and changes to existing legislation as the industry’s needs change, and works with the State Board of Licensure as an advocate for Land Surveyors. Our Mission:
Dedicated to the Improvement of Land Surveying Education and PracticeOur Purpose:
- To improve and protect the profession of land surveying in Colorado.
- To provide educational and instructional opportunities for those persons presently licensed as land surveyors within the State of Colorado, and for any other persons who are in any manner interested in learning of the profession of land surveying.
- To promote in general the good and welfare of the profession of land surveying within the State of Colorado.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of matters of professional interest to land surveyors.
- All Chapter Membership Drive - PLSC is challenging all Chapters to reach out to survey professionals in their area and invite them to join PLSC
- Financial Stability - The PLSC Board is developing programs and services that provide benefit to the members and maintain a steady stream of income throughout the year for the association.
- Public Outreach - PLSC is constantly seeking opportunities to promote the value of our profession to the public and users of our services. PLSC has participated in:
- Trig Star
- Twist Program - sent two local teachers